Recently Adopted / Enacted Ordinances and Resolutions
In response to several inquiries, we are posting the section from our Zoning Ordinance regarding Retail Stores (also known as the Big Box Ordinance).
Other than the fee schedule which is kept posted year-round, ordinances and resolutions adopted within the past two months will be listed on this page. Please e-mail us if you are interested in receiving a copy of any of the following:
Recent Ordinances & Resolutions
- 1/3/23 - Resolution No. 2594 Electing to Reduce the Member Contributions to the Police Pension Plan Administered by the Pennsylvania Municipal Retirement System (PMRS) to Four Percent (4%) from the PMRS Police Pension Plan Five Percent for the Year 2023
- 1/3/23 - Resolution No. 2593 Replacing Resolution No. 2572 Establishing a Fee Schedule of Subdivision and Land Development, Zoning, Building and Other Fees
- 1/3/23 - Resolution No. 2592 Appointing an Officer to Provide Tax Certifications
- 1/3/23 - Resolution No. 2591 Affirming the Holiday Schedule for the Non-Uniformed Employees for the Year 2023
- 1/3/23 - Resolution No. 2590 Setting Pay Rates for Non-Uniformed Employees
- 1/3/23 - Resolution No. 2589 Appointing a Certified Public Accountant to Audit the Fiscal Affairs of the Township for the 2022 Fiscal Year
- 1/3/23 - Resolution No. 2588 Setting Appointments to the Various Commissions & Committees
- 1/3/23 - Resolution No. 2587 Setting the Amount of the Treasurer's Bond for the Year 2023
- 1/3/23 - Resolution No. 2586 Setting the Board of Supervisors Meeting Dates
- 1/3/23 - Resolution No. 2585 Authorizing the Township Secretary and/or Treasurer to Sign Contracts, Documents, etc. on Behalf of the Board of Supervisors
- 1/3/23 - Resolution No. 2584 Setting Appointment of Township Manager
- 1/3/23 - Resolution No. 2583 Setting Appointments of Township Officials for the Year 2023
- 12/14/22 - Resolution No. 2582 Amending the 2022 Budget.
- 12/14/22 - Resolution No. 2581 Appropriating Specific Sums Estimated to be Required for the Specific Purposes of the Municipal Government, Hereinafter Set Forth, During the Year 2023 and Adopting the Annual Budget Reflecting These Amounts.
- 12/14/22 - Resolution No. 2580 Secretary's Certification of the 2023 Budget Preparation & Publication.
- 12/14/22 - Resolution No. 2579 Authorizing the Establishment of Checking, Savings and Investment Accounts and Designating Various Institutions to Serve as Depositories for the Funds of the Township in 2023.
- 12/14/22 - Resolution No. 2578 Fixing the Real Estate Tax Rate for the Fiscal Year 2023.
- 12/14/22 - Resolution No. 2577 Fixing the Earned Income Tax Rate, Local Services Tax Rate, and the Realty Transfer Tax Rate for the Fiscal Year 2023.